"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
—
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

my heart!

my heart goes out to all you lovely ladies who support and comment on my blog. i love you all so much!





I LOVE YOU ALL

 K












i give you my heart because you all rock so much. your blogs are amazing and i love you with all my heart. 

11 comments:

  1. Awe, shucks! You're too sweet *hug*! I love you, too!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. that heart is so cute!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I'll take good care of your heart, just remember that you have mine too <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a sweetie. I can only imagine what a rough time this must be for you now and how hard it must be to go trough this, but I send you all my support and love and I really hope this will work out for you.
    You have my heart too. Whenever you need something, just tell me.
    Wish you all the best,
    Merely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you too! You fucking rule, and you are the sweetest thing ever! Gah! Words cannot describe how cool you are.

    ~Cora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh :) Hi! I am new reader :) aww you're cute :) and i like your blog, it's so good inspiration (;
    sorry my "bad" english :D heh 'cause I am from Finland (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whaaaat? Why i can't follow your blog :O

    what that means?> The requested URL /accounts/SetSID... is too large to process. I don't understand.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeaah! now it works :-)) great! Thanks :)<3

    ReplyDelete