"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
—
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Thursday, September 2, 2010

i did awesome today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did so good today!
i ate even less than i had planned, sadly it was only because i was feeling dreadfully nauseas this morning so i could barely stomach tea.

what i consumed
B: tea(5)
L: half of a lemon cucumber (1)
S: half lemon cucumber(1)
D: 1 cup Meso broth(50)
total 57 calories 

i'm still feeling sick so i wont be eating anything ells.but i haven't been able to work out at all today


1 comment:

  1. i hope you feel better.
    great job at sticking to your diet plan keep it up

    ReplyDelete