"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
—
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

school soon

my nose hurts!! a lot and its all bruised. oh well.

i'm still not eating.

 D3
peppermint tea (5)
1/4 cup beef broth(20) 

28 cal!

ya for me! 

i'm starting school Thursday. i dont really want to go but...its is better than normals school. i do independent study by the way i dont know if i've mentioned that or not. i can't go to normal school because of my insomnia i just sleep through the classes. 

blah today has been totally boring so i dont have much to report about

3 comments:

  1. I just can't help, but notice your amazing intakes. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's independent study?

    Nice calorie intake today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its like home schooling every week i go to a meeting with my teacher there she give me a weeks work then the next week i bring it back.

    ReplyDelete