"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
—
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Monday, September 6, 2010

dog bite!

i just got rushed home from my friends house!  her dog bit me on the nose its disgusting looking! it hurts like a bitch! and my nose is all swollen.






















god i have fat cheeks in this photo...like an ugly chipmunk

4 comments:

  1. oh ouch! looks painful - i hope you're allright and not feeling it too much! hope you get better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...! Ouch! Hope it heals up soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That sucks. I hope you start feeling better soon! Much love your way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. that happend me yesterday. Im scared to get a scar.
    Do you have a scar now?

    ReplyDelete