"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
—
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Saturday, August 28, 2010

bad bad bad. it happened i finally fell. and i fell hard.

well first the good. i slept! witch is good, but i fell of the wagon and self medicated to get to sleep. which i a big no no. i was 5  month sober. then last night i pop a oxycotin so i could sleep. i slept for 10 hours!!! I know i'm elated about it. i haven't been this clear headed in ages!.....but now for the bad. and i mean really bad. after about 9 days with out eating(i did have tea and other drinks) i lost it and ate half a cheese burger, frys, and a shake. but now sense I've gone so long without eating my body's rebelling against me. its a fitting punishment. i have triable diarrhea i can barely leave the toilet... so i feel bad without eating and i get deathly sick when i do eat. its a good punishment for being such a pig. and all the food i ate is being flushed out..no weight gain! ha its the natural laxative. so thats all for now its the moms birthday so i need to go get ready.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment