"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Saturday, August 28, 2010

hungry rambalings

I'm feeling awfully lonely. and the insomnia is really getting to me.  time rushes by me while i stand still never changing. i'm slowly disappearing thats the point of this isn't it? to finally turn to nothing one pound at a time. my body's wasting away faster than i could ever imagine. i haven't eaten anything in a few days. a few days,thats as specific as i can be rite now. when you go with out sleeping for a while days start to lose there meaning. its like i'm watching a movie in fast forwards.
 i'm reaching a higher level of consciousness. having epiphany's and such. no sleep+ no food= a high unlike anything ells. i realize why holly men would fast. i'm more in tuned with my inner self than ever before. reality and my own day dreams are meshing into on strange walking dream. 
  i've reached another goal! 105 pounds. i'm getting close to my lowest weight. its going to get much harder from now on, i'll be packing on water wait. i'll be more bloated than a died seal thats been laying on the beach sense Monday. i feel like i'm rambling so i'll say bye for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment