"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Sunday, August 29, 2010

beach drive

i'm feeling better today but the circle has started again i only slept about an hour last night. i know tomorrow i wont sleep at all. i'm driving to the beach today so i had to eat something. i know from experience driving takes alertness, or ells you'll black out behind the wheel and thats never good. so i ate  10 raisins half a lemon cucumber and cup of green tea.  i'm happy to be going to the beach its hot out so it'll be nice. i haven't been to the beach in like 2 weeks.

1 comment:

  1. god i miss the beach! i haven't been in ages. i hope you get some sleep to night

    xoxo love from kat

    ReplyDelete