"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Saturday, August 28, 2010


where do rain drops go?

Forgotten rain drops
Left behind from last nights rain storm,
Slowly drip from the rusty old gutter onto the cold cracked cement.
Plop, plop, plop.
One right after the other
They end there lives as rain drops.

Who knows what wonders they will encounter in there next life.

Maybe they will evaporate into a great cloud once again.
They will be dumped onto scorched desert ground nourishing dieing crops
That will feed a whole village of hungry souls.

Or maybe they will cause great distress
As people in a small town somewhere far away watch
As there homes are washed away by a tremendous flood.

Or maybe, 
Just maybe this is the end of their road.
They will fall onto the cement and sink deep within it
Never to be seen again.

I guess ill never know where rain drops go.

No comments:

Post a Comment