"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Monday, October 4, 2010

A new day

Today i woke up with a bloody nose! i don't know why but my bed was covered in blood and my nose was gushing! it totally sucked. luckily it stopped pretty quickly. so today so far has not been fun at all. i am sick, i threw up and i have a fever. i'm drinking orange juice  and tea, and i' sleeping on the couch. its probably the stress.
my mom wants me to go to the doctors. i wont be going. i know if anyone sees my weight they'll freak. i'll be shoved into treatment and i really don't want that. so no doctors for me. i'll just take it easy this week. sleeping and vitamins. also i'll be trying to eat. not too much, i just want to take it easy on my body. today i tried to eat but my body didn't want to do what i told it to do.

  Intake:


1/2 a cup of meso broth(24)
peppermint tea(5)
green tea(5)
1 cup of orange juice(113) but more like 50 cal because i only drank a little
green tea(5)
1/2 cup of meso broth(24) 5, 2 inch pieces of seaweed (5)
2 strawberries (8)

total cal=126

i'll be drinking a lot more tea so the cal intake will be going up.

thank you girls for all your lovely comments  i love to read what you have to say

stay strong and safe lots of love S xoxo

thinspo: legs


























































































4 comments:

  1. omg those last couple pics...i just want to go barf. literally.

    omg hun you need t like take bunch of supplements and drink a bunch of water to get your wight up and go see a doctor :/ thats just my opinion but your situation sound like a little bit more than stress...stay healthy hun!
    i still think yor calorie intake was awesome though :P haha
    tea has like, no cals!! luv it!!
    good luck with everything dear.
    xoxoxoxoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god. I totally just lost my appetite for the rest of the week. Thanks for that, seriously. XD

    ReplyDelete