"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Thursday, September 9, 2010

14 calories!!

so i went to school and it all went well. i saw i guy there i used to go to school with, he was a total ass. but he said i looked great. i love a good compliment.
my classes

algebra 1
world history(Howard Zen book)
English(girl interrupted)
life science
astronomy
graphic arts witch includes photography
drivers ed
PE

i'm really excited about it!

my teacher commented about my weight she said i looked sick. so what should i think. one person said i looked good the other said i looked sick!

i hate it!!
my mom came home today with Kim. both of them are named Kim its weird. and both my dad and brother are named James!

todays food
D5 
chamomile tea(2)
1/4 cup meso broth(12)


14 calories!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment