"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Friday, September 10, 2010

weekend at the sisters house

yay! i get to spend the weekend with my sister! i'm really excited but not at the same time. i dont really wont to deal with her bitching at me about my weight and eating habits. i know she'll try to get me to eat she always does. i have to bring my puppy its guna be crazy, she has a 9 month old rottweiler who tries to play with my puppy. her pup is 100 pounds. mine is barely 6! its always a fight to try to keep him from being smashed.

anywho i probably wont post for the weekend.

todays food consumption

 D6 
green tea(5)
1/4 cup beef broth (20)

25 cal!!!! 

tomorrow is the end of my liquid fast.
D7
green tea(5)
1/4 cup meso broth(12)


then Sunday i'll have
green tea(5) lemon cucumber(2) 
1/2 cup meso broth (24) 3 cubes of tofu(15) 
46 cal for the day

No comments:

Post a Comment