"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

disgusting

hey guess what?

i'm a cow

an ugly fatty

a pig

an obese whale

i don't deserve to have a mouth

i should sew my own mouth shut

i should cut the fat of my thighs with a stake knife!!!!

theres nothing good about me

all i am is fat and a stupid calorie counter for a brain

i'm disgusting!

i binged....bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad
i ate around 1000 calories and now i'm paying for it.

in case you didn't know when you eat under 150 cal for a long time then stuff your face your body's gonna be mad!

i have raging diarrhea( i know ewww but its true)

my stomach hurts too and i cant stop purging

my throats raw and my face is puffy

i'm just throwing up water and stomach acid so i know theres nothing left but i cant stop myself i feel so dirty and nasty

i want to step in front of oncoming traffic

i wont be eating tomorrow or the next day

who knows i mite not ever eat again

i mite just stop eating forever and die

i deserve to die

i'm disgusting

i hate everything about myself

No comments:

Post a Comment