"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

i caught a glimpse of my self naked in my mirror. it was treacherous. really it was so bad.

i think i mite have new addiction. shopping online. i bought a shit load of stuff online...i charged it to victors card..hes gonna be pissed, yet i cant find it in my self to care...at all. and anyways i deserve it hes an ass that no one but me would put up with..so he should be happy i do..ass

on another note i ate a bit today. i had:

two lemon cucumbers
a piece of toast
five carrot sticks and a few cheerios dry

i'm a pig. how will i start to lose weight when i'm such a pig.i'm a big ugly pig mcpig. really fat and nasty.

i'm at 106..i hope its water weight.
 B: green tea(5)
L: half lemon cucumber green tea(6)
S: green tea half lemon cucumber(6)
D:1 cup meso broth(50) 3 cubes of tofu in soup(15)
total 82
workout
1 hour of fast running up hill-400
20 minutes elliptical-100
30 minutes walk to gym and back-50
550 cal burned

i'll be doing this tell next Wednesday

so anywho bye for now
xoxo S

No comments:

Post a Comment