"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

i'm tired

i'm tired of people complaining at me
i'm tired of me complaining at other people
i'm tired of not being able to sleep
i'm tired of not eating
i'm tired of having to eat to live
i'm tired of headaches 
i'm tired of taking my meds
i'm tired of my parents looking at me like i'm stupid 
i'm tired of doctors poking me and telling me i'm not good enough 
i'm tired of people talking about me when they think i cant hear
i'm tired of my  health getting worse
i'm tired of feeling lonely
i'm tired of  purging
i'm tired of wanting to get high
i'm tired of being scared of him
i'm tired of think about him
i'm tired of being tired
i want to go to sleep and not wake up!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment