"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe

low cal meals

Monday, September 6, 2010

18 calories!!

i despise my body. its vile and broken! i hate how it doesn't sleep! i hate how it jiggles!...sorry random but true!

i went swimming today with my friend and my brother! it was so fun. i love feeling weightless.  my friend kept hitting on my brothers girlfriend. i know it petty but it made me jealous. shes totally gorges, shes tiny and skinny. shes healthy looking, and she has great boobs. i hate her for how she can look healthy and happy. why can't i be like that? why do i have to starve my self !! she is a bit chubby though... she weighs at least 15 more pounds than me.

i hate how mean i can be.

still not eating solids!!
only tea and broth......I'll be double digit soon.

D2
vanilla tea(6)
1/4 cup meso broth(12)  

18 calories!!!!!!!!!!

work out
walk to gym(25)
2 hour slow walk up hill(200)
walk home(25)

my work out just about killed me!
i've been so tired lately i think i'll take my meds to night

thank you for all your nice comment. they really mean a lot to me

lots of love S

3 comments:

  1. Double digits, here you come... :D

    Exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done! lol thats not mean thats normal... people just dont admit to it :P

    ReplyDelete